Trip.Com T&C – Cashback, Deals & Coupons
For any Qualifying Transactions, you receive a percentage of the transaction as cashback based on the category-level & the cashback rate.
Tips for earning cashback
- Ensure that you are logged in to your SavexCorp user portal with your registered account
- Make sure you don’t visit other websites after clicking through SavexCorp
- Make sure your shopping cart is empty before clicking from SavexCorp
- During your shopping session, make sure your ad-blocking software is disabled
- Each time you make a new transaction, you should return and click through to the store again. Your transaction should be completed within 2 to 3 hours of clicking through to the store
- Read the Merchant/Store special terms carefully
- A coupon code (not listed on Savexcorp) is used
- The online transaction is not fully completed
- The order is changed or returned after the initial purchase
You will not receive Cashback:
- On GST, freight, delivery fees, or any other taxes.
- If you cancel, change, or return an order.
- If any fraudulent activity has been detected.
up to 2.25% cashback
|Attractions & Shows||1.05%|
|International Flight: 0-999 bookings||0.5%|
** Please note: We do not offer any cashback on China Domestic Flight, Ticket, Train, Bookings
Additional Terms & Conditions
- Any coupon or promo code applied to your purchase will not qualify for cashback
- Category product classification and eligibility are solely at the discretion of the merchant (not Savex Corp)
- Please refer to the table above to identify Qualifying Purchases of Products within product categories. Check these prior to making purchases as the rates and qualifying categories are subject to change without prior notice
- You can only earn cashback through Trip.com you shop via a desktop web browsers or through the SavexCorp app. If you buy through a mobile or any other app, you will not qualify to receive a cashback
- Gift cards qualify for Cashback, while Trip.com credits do not (partially or fully)
- In the event of unpaid items in your cart, cancelled items, cancelled changes, or returned items, cashback will not be awarded
- If you click on any advertising banners or sponsored links on the Trip.com website, you will not receive cashback
- Every time you purchase or make a transaction through SavexCorp, you need to return to the site and click through
- Cashback is based upon Trip.com’s currency conversions and the reported value of sales
- If you transaction does not appear as pending in your SavexCorp account within 7 days from the purchase date, please contact us within 30 days to claim your cashback
- Your cashback will be approved by the store and eligible for redemption within the estimated timeframe**
**Estimated approval timeframe is up to 90 days
Price Comparison Disclaimer
- Prices and/or product specifications are as published by named suppliers on their own website(s) on the date(s) shown and may be varied at any time without notice.
- Prices compared, assumed all products offered are of the same specification on the applicable date(s). Information shown here is for personal use and guidance only and does not constitute any contractual representation or warranty.
- Prices shown exclude taxes, discounts, special offers, promotions, delivery charges etc. which may alter the final price payable by the customer from the published price.
special offers & promotions
From time to time, we may make changes to the advertising fee rates including but not limited to:
- Exclude certain products or categories of products from earning advertising fees
- Reduce or Increase the advertising fee for specific products or categories of products. We may also run special or limited time offers or promotions under which you may earn advertising fees on Products or categories of Products that were previously excluded from earning advertising fees, or you may earn increased advertising fee rates from those set forth above.
We may notify you about these exclusions, rate changes, special offers or promotions by updating this page or through emails, blog posts, or other means.
Trip.com is one of the world’s leading online travel agencies. We are a part of the Trip.com Group, a NASDAQ listed company since 2003 (NASDAQ: TCOM) with over 45,100 employees and over 400 million members, making it one of the leading online travel agencies in the world. With more than 1.4 million hotels in 200 countries and regions, we’ve built an extensive hotel network to give our customers a fantastic choice of accommodation. Our far-reaching flight network has over 2 million individual flight routes connecting more than 5,000 cities around the globe. When you combine this with our 24/7 English customer service and various other travel products, you can trust us to take care of your next trip.